Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Baby Quilts!

We were so excited to give Jamie, Jon and Jared the baby quilt we made for our first grandson!  We thought it would be nice to take a photo of Jared with his new quilts made with lots of love, am I'm sure the first of many he will receive in his lifetime!  Our quilt is the one with the appliqued kitties, I had so much fun hand appliqueing the blocks, Laurel embroidered the faces on the kitties for me as she does a great job with hand embroidery!  Logan helped with the design for the border.  Jamie's quilt for her new son is an argyle quilt made with Dr. Suess fabrics (the nursery is Dr. Suess themed).  We will soon have patterns available for these baby quilts.  Hope you enjoy the photo below of us (Jared is so little).  We are having a great time being together at this special time!
Until next time Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

Mari said...

My Dear Jill and Jamie!

Jared is a very very very sweet boy!!!
I wish all of you the most beautiful things that the life can offer.
Love, love love you,
Mari

Cecilia said...

Your new. Grandson is very cute! I came over from the Moda Bake Shop. I loved your quilt. I am a new follower.

Cecilia said...

I've signed up for your newsletter. :-)

Cecilia said...

I really like the 180 charms quilt pattern.