Friday, January 13, 2012

Here I Go!

Here I go starting a new blog! I am excited as I have wanted to write a blog for a long time now.  The time is right as I have a little more time, and I love reading blogs, I get so much inspiration from them!  Hopefully, from time to time you will be inspired with something you saw on "Constantly Quilting".  With the help and encouragement of my daughter Jamie, I am writing my first post.  Thanks Jamie! (Be sure to check out Jamie's blog SunFlower Seeds).  Please be patient with me as I start this new adventure. 

I wasn’t sure what name the blog would be, then one evening I was quilting (as usual) and it hit me. I am constantly quilting!  If I am not at the sewing machine, on the computer designing the next pattern with EQ7 or touching the newest fabric purchase, it is unusual!  I seem to always be on the lookout for a new design, getting inspiration from my surroundings, family, friends etc.and quilting is always one of the topics discussed.  Hence “Constantly Quilting” was born!


If you would like to follow this blog please feel free to do so, just click on the join this site button on the right! 


Until the next post have fun quilting! 

4 comments:

Susan Kostelecky said...

Looking forward to seeing what you are up to!

Mari said...

I LOVE the new blog, Jill, and OF COURSE I am your follower... ALWAYS!!!
Love you,
Mari

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first post! Been waiting for you to begin, count me in amongst your loyal followers!

Carla said...

Count me in too. I'm sure you blog about the new grandbaby...;o)