Saturday, January 14, 2012

Jared Logan Mueller

I'd like to introduce you to Jared Logan Mueller!  Born January 14, 2012 at 2:14am weighing 7lbs. 4oz and 20" long.  Jamie, Jon and Jared are doing great.  Thank you GOD for this perfect blessing!
Thanks to everyone for all your prayers and support, Jared will soon know how much he is loved!  I will keep you posted with lots of pictures.

Whew!!
So, I am so glad that Thursday 1/12/12 I finished a nursing cover for Jamie, just in the nick of time.  I used Amy Butler's Daisy Chain fabric, (Jamie loves Amy Butler).  I found a wonderful tutorial to make it that I will share with you, click here to go to the tutorial. It only takes a yard of fabric , 2 D rings and about 1/2 yard of boning.  It only took about an hour to make, I think I will have to make more!  The best part is, when I researched (online of course) to buy a ready made nursing cover the cost was around $35 and the fabrics just weren't what I wanted.  The nursing cover I made cost about $12  and it was fun and the best part is I know Jamie will love it!  If you need to make one and need help just let me know!
Until next time Happy Quilting!





 








3 comments:

gill said...

Congratulations!!

Carla said...

Congrats on the new grand baby. Thanks for sharing this tutorial link. I need to make one for an upcoming baby shower.

Sarah in Houston said...

Congratulations! Grandsons are the best. Logan the middle name is an honor for you two. Have fun you two!