Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day to everyone.  A day all about love.  I was thinking if this day is about love, it could mean quilting too!  I love everything quilting and when I look at my fabric stash I am in love!  Sorry Logan, its not the same love I have for you, its different.  Its touching fabric, its starting the next quilt, its finding colors that work well together, its creating something from my heart and hands!  So on this day all about love, go touch some fabric and start a quilt made from your heart and share the love that only a quilt can give!

Remember I told you I was in a Valentine Swap from Generation Q Magazine.  This is what I received in the mail from my swap partner, a wonderful heart pillow!  This was my first swap and it was fun, I will definitely do more throughout the year.

Logan and I received this wonderful Valentine from our new grandson Jared Logan today!  What a wonderful surprise it was to open that box.  He is a genius to already make a Valentine, and he is only 1 month old.  What a Blessing!

Until the next post Happy Quilting!