Monday, April 16, 2012

Pretty Little Pouch Swap 2012

I had so much fun participating in the "The Pretty Little Pouch Swap 2012".  Click here to see lots of photos and  learn more about this swap!  Jamie has done this swap in the past and told me how fun it was for her, so we are both participating.  The PLPS is so well organized that you can't help but have fun!  I hope my partner likes her pouch. I got the idea from a pin on Pinterest from make it and love it , (I made it larger and added a handle).  Fun and easy to make, thanks for the inspiration make it and love it! 
Until the next post Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

Carla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carla said...

Cute pouch. If your partner doesn't like you can send it my way. ;o)

Jill Rimes said...

Sorry my partner said she liked it and thanks for liking it too! It was fun to make.