Friday, April 13, 2012

Yippee, Baseball is Here Again!


Our family loves baseball, so it was only a matter of time for our newest, cutest member to have his very first pair of baseball pants!   Jared along with his mama and daddy will be attending the St. Louis Cardinals opening day game in St. Louis tomorrow.  I had this wonderful baseball stripe fabric (I have a whole bolt, I loved it so much) from Moda fabrics called Old School.  I made these pants using a tutorial from the Me Sew Crazy blog.  The size is 3-6 months and they also have snaps for easy diaper changing.  They were very easy to make and I think I will make some shorts for the summer too!  Thanks Me Sew Crazy for your tutorial!  I have a feeling Jared will be getting more sewing surprises from Grammy!  Have fun at your 1st Cardinals game Jared!
Until the next post Happy Quilting!

0 comments: