Laurel and I made curtains for her room. We used one jelly roll from Moda. 20 - 2 1/2" strips were used in addition to 1 yard of fabric that we used in her bed quilt. We sewed 20 - 2 1/2" strips together and an 8" strip from the yard of fabric on each side of the strip unit. The unit was then cut in half and we added lining to the wrong side. We then added 8 plastic grommets to each curtain unit. The grommets did not come in white so we spray painted them white. Laurel loved how they turned out and they really made the room look more complete. Now to hang all the pictures! If you like the bed quilt, it is from a charm square pattern by Seams and Dreams called "Front and Center".
Until the next post Happy Quilting!