Monday, November 19, 2012

Hello!

Its good to be making a post again!  I have been away for so long. Market and Festival kept us busy as well as our wonderful daughter and grand baby here for 2 weeks, on top of everything else I was sick for almost 4 weeks, I am just now starting to feel better! We had a wonderful quilt market, saw lots of old friends and met lots of new friends! There will be lots of new things happening for us in 2013, we will keep you posted as they progress!

Angela Walters and Jamie

Anna Marie Horner and Jamie

Amy & David Butler and Jamie

Joel Dewberry and Jamie

Tula Pink and Jamie
 I can't believe Thanksgiving is this week. Looking forward to all that wonderful food and spending time with family and friends. We are so thankful for all of God's blessings He has given us this past year, too many to say here but I am so aware of them! I just want to say Thank You God you truly are awesome and am so blessed You love me!

Until the next post Happy Quilting!

1 comments:

Miss Nancy said...

Great pictures! Looks like you were able to meet lots of great designers! Glad that you are feeling better.

Have a super great sewing and stitching day!