Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Iron Happiness!

A few months ago I did a blog post on your favorite iron. It seems that a great iron was hard to come by for most of us quilters. I always bought a Rowenta but they would start spitting or leaking and it was ALWAYS when I was pressing blocks that were mostly white! UGH I hate that, it just makes piecing not fun!
After doing lots of research, mostly online, I purchased a Reliable V50 iron and I LOVE LOVE it!
When it steams it really steams, more so than any other iron I have owned before. It just glides over the blocks and makes my piecing so much easier and more enjoyable. Reliable irons, where have you been all my life! These irons seem to be made for quilters/sewing enthusiasts. 
Just imagine an iron that really does the job well, I am HAPPY!


Until the next post Happy Quilting!

1 comments:

Ellen said...

I was just talking to a lady at my local quilt shop saying I needed a new iron and she also said she would only have a reliable velocity iron. She loves her. Nice to know someone else does too.