We have been working on a new banner for our church. The design is the church's mission statement and we reproduced it as close as possible as the design was made many years ago. It measures 46" x 48". The triangle is pieced while the tree and words are all machine appliqued. We put an 1/2" inner black border on the inside and outside of the triangle. I think it really makes it stand out better. The background fabric color matches (pretty close) to the brick wall it will be hanging on. The fabrics we used were Moda Marbles and RJR Handspray. We just shipped it off to Jamie for quilting and can't wait to see how she quilts it. We are leaving it up to her and hopefully she won't mind that we need to hang it by 6/22/2014. Nothing like working on a close deadline!When we get it back I will post a photo showing Jamie's quilting.